Help shape our future
It’s thirty-one years since the United Nations formerly adopted the treaty known as Rights of The Child, and this World Children’s Day, we are celebrating by asking young people in Cornwall to help shape our future.
Carbon Neutral Youth Ambassadors Network
Early in 2020, Together for Families, part of Cornwall Council, launched Carbon Neutral Youth Ambassadors Network which aims to give young people an opportunity to talk directly with policy makers at the council and wider afield.
The Carbon Neutral Cornwall (CNC) Youth Ambassador Network will also be used to share ideas, get involved in regional and national campaigns, discuss new initiatives and to learn about the opportunities available in the green energy sector.
The CNC Youth Ambassador Network aims to give young people of all ages the opportunity to:
- Share their ideas with other young people and be supported to take actions forward
- Get involved in regional and national campaigns and competitions
- Discuss and learn about issues that matter to them including green careers
- Give young people the opportunity to talk and be listened to by decision makers in the council and wider, and
- Be recognized for their efforts.
If you would like to become a Carbon Neutral Cornwall Youth Ambassador, please complete the short questionnaire at Carbon Neutral Cornwall Youth Ambassadors | Let's Talk Cornwall