Mental Health Awareness Week 2021
It's Mental Health Awareness Week, StartNow wants to celebrate YOU. Stop and Take Notice of how far you have come this last year, give yourselves a pat on the back, we made it through together! This page is for you where we will put helpful resources to support your Mental Health this week.
Visit this huge timetable, and create an account to access some amazing sessions such as;
- 'Taking Time to Notice Nature' with Nature Connect CIC
- ‘Body Positivity – How to Feel Better About Your Body’ with Mel Williams from Body Positive Cornwall
- 'Nature’s Playground: Physical Activity & Mental Wellbeing' with Jamie Tresidder, Active Cornwall
- 'Nature Themed Creative Writing Workshop' led by Jayne Howard, Arts Well
- ‘Menopause & My Mental Health’ menopause talk cafés facilitated by Alexis McDermott, creator of Cornwall Council's menopause talk café.
- 'Benefits of Volunteering' with Volunteer Cornwall
- 'Stress Busters' course with Outlook South West
- And much more!
Details of how to book are on the page.
Have you seen Dr Alex George's reel on instagram? We've saved it as a highlight, go check it out!! -> @hskyouth
Nature and Me
5 ways to strengthen the relationship between people and nature (click the picture to download the PDF)