Exam stress - parents & carers
Young people can experience high levels of stress around exam time.
Their concerns can range from disappointing their parents, trying their best and still feeling like they failed, extreme workloads, and feeling unmotivated to revise.
How you can help:
- Support the above messages:
- Watch for signs of stress
- Talk about what’s happening
- Help them find ways to relax and take breaks
- Support them to be mentally and physically healthy
- Support them to recognise when it’s time to sleep