Five ways to wellbeing - Be active
Go for a walk or run. Step outside. Cycle. Play a game. Garden. Dance.
Exercising makes you feel good.
Science tells us that physical exercise changes the chemicals in your brain and releases happy hormones!
For more information on how to be active, talk to the PE department at school or visit Get Active Cornwall http://www.getactivecornwall.co.uk/home/
Ways to be active:
- Play your favourite song and dance to it
- Go for a walk at lunchtime
- Walk to school
- Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the final part of your journey
- Go to your local park
- Stretch and move your limbs in the morning, midday and evening
- Join a new sports club or team
- Walk the dog
- Do some gardening
- Make bread – it’s hard work!
- Climb a tree
- Go to PE – no excuses!
- Walk to see friends instead of going in the car