5 Ways to Well-being Challenge - Prizes
We’ll pick FIVE ENTRIES out of the hat each half term
How to be a Champion - Marcus Rashford
No matter who you are and no matter where you come from, every single person in the world has the potential to be a champion.
In You Are A Champion, Marcus gives you the tools you need to reach your full potential, showing you how to be the very BEST version of yourself you can be.
It shows you how to:
- Be comfortable with who you are – you can't be a champion until you're happy being you!
- Practise like a champion – good things take hard work and time
- Learn from your mistakes & navigate adversity in a positive way
- Find your team
- Use your voice and stand up for others
It’s OK Not to Be OK - Dr Tina Rae
It's OK not to be OK helps us explore and understand mental health difficulties such as depression, eating disorders and anxiety.
It is also full of top tips and great advice about looking after mental health. The information is presented in a fun way with some illustrations too.
My Toolbox of Wellbeing Journal – Dr Tina Rae'
The Toolbox of Wellbeing Journal has been written and illustrated by Dr Tina Rae and aims to support you to develop their tools and strategies to maintain emotional, physical and cognitive wellbeing.
We know that there is a lot of evidence to show us that journaling can help improve our mental health and wellbeing. The journal can help you create your own toolbox of wellbeing and have some fun at the same time.
The Unworry Book - Alice James
We all worry. This write-in book is an ‘Unworry’ toolkit, full of things to calm you down and places to put your worries. Activities include creating a worry box, making a mood grid and mindfulness activities such as colouring, doodling and mazes. There are links to websites for tips, advice and support too.
There will be some additional prizes for the challenge
- gift vouchers for our favourite examples for each of the 5 Ways to Wellbeing and;
- a chance to get your work professionally produced and shared across Cornwall