Ideas to Keep You Busy
Keep coming back to check - we'll add more stuff when we hear about it.
Have a look at our Things to Do page too (competitions / workshops / get involved)
HOT NEWS - It's Mental Health Awareness Week 18th - 24th May
The Theme is Kindness
Have you taken the Five Ways to Wellbeing Challenge yet?
There's still time to get your entries in - the closing date is 10pm Sunday 24th May
Download a challenge pack:
The Ickabog will be published for free on this website, in instalments, over the next seven weeks, a chapter (or two, or three), at a time.
Living with younger brothers or sisters?
Everyone Worries is a terrific picture book story to reassure little ones that is OK to worry and it's OK to share your worries because....'Everyone Worries!"
60 Day Wellbeing Challenge
Thank you @mrs_darl for sharing these lovely #ClapForCarers colouring sheets with us... how lovely!
From the team at BBC Wildlife Magazine
- #VirtualYouthClub - The House / Young People Cornwall are running a live online virtual youth club via their facebook page with games / activities / chat Find out more at your-way.org.uk
- Chatter Pack - Boredom busting activities
- The Great Indoors - Ideas/activities from the Scout Association
- Learn British Sign Language (FREE for under 18s)
- 140 fun things to do indoors... (bet you can't do them all)
- PE with Joe - a daily workout for kids on You Tube
- Get singing with the Home Choir with Gareth Malone
- Cornwall Education Music Hub has launched its own record label called Kevrenna Records (Kevrenna means to share in Cornish). The label is based totally online and is to support young people who wish to continue to make music during the current situation. Check them out!!
The 5 Ways to Wellbeing Challenge Packs
Fantastic Five Ways to Wellbeing Challenge from our friends at the Charlie Waller Memorial Trust!
Rise Above Rise Above is where you will find interesting and useful stuff from the web and beyond to get us all talking about the things that matter to our wellbeing. Have a look at this video about getting to grips with worries...
- An amazing book for Children about Coronavirus
- Introducing the newest member of the Pirate FM team, Captain Blackboard. He'll be setting daily creative tasks that can be completed at home! Take a look!
- Take part in the 4 o/clock garden gig - a chance to make music with others up and down the country
- Free Stories to Listen to From David Walliams Every Day at 11.00 - Elevenses
- Sadlers Wells - Check out the Ballet Boyz
- Free story to read, "Dave the dog worried about Corona Virus"
- Join in one of the Mid Cornwall Sports Network challenges!
- Check out some great performances from the l National Theatre shows to watch on YouTube every Thursday!
- Tate Kids - Play, make, explore and share on Tate's online art destination.
- Bingo!! Click on the picture below and it will take you to the Youth Sports Trust website. Have a go, it looks fun!
- A link to the Sock Bunny Challenge (separate link to the rules) The Challenge is closed now but making a sock bunny is still fun!